Friday, March 12, 2010

4 week update...

I shall update you in photos.... this first photo below is the view from our apartment window... hello, lake erie!

This is, by far, my favorite spot in cleveland. It is amazingly cultural and has so many cute restaraunts and outside pubs... it's got lights strung all over the street and little cute hubbies sitting all over the place.


Above, is the most delicious, most wonderful, most deluctable dessert in the world.. my favorite, cherry chocolate cake! Thank you to MAMA K for making me a good luck cake before my interview... it was perfect!



This picture is proof that I have not straightend my hair in over 2 weeks. I think I need to get it together, folks. If you're wondering that isn't yarn hanging in my face. It's real, live, non-straight hair.


We visited my cousin Rachel and her cute little family. Her twins (Morgan and Maria) apparently love matt... hahah... that's just cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment