Monday, April 12, 2010

home sweet home

Well, the longest I have EVER been away from home was when I studied abroad with Jen in Italy (viva Italia!!)... which was a little over a month... and it's been nearly 2 months since I've seen my family/friends... so I was practically crying when the plane landed in Raleigh for Easter break. City living is fun.. but i miss my HOME!! There really isn't anywhere like it. I took pictures with my phone (excuse the clarity) of everything... b/c i miss everything!


Oh just driving through the garden of eden... I mean, my neighborhood!


Right when I got home, I layed in the sun, on the deck, with my dogs. And Lucy missed me SO much that she literally sat on me. I tried to take a picture. She really likes to give hugs. Proof below.


Almost the whole fam....




A typical Eshraghi night-in... including my Dad.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing could be more true...

    There's no place like home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhahahah i love that we all manage to fit on that couch. even with extended family in town.

    ReplyDelete