Monday, February 15, 2010

The Big Move...

Well, we did it. It's our first day in Cleveland! We drove 8 1/2 hours in the car yesterday and after a lot of sun ships, cherry pepsi's, and tears (ok ok, mostly from me)... we made it. We even got Big Macs, and didn't even care! So far, it has been pretty bittersweet. I already miss NC- I'm just a homegirl at heart! But, our condo is AMAZING and the area we live is really "big city" and has a lot of fun places... it's pretty hip! So, that makes things better... we live on one of the Great Lakes... Lake Erie... its literally our backyard. and right now, its frozen. Yes, it's that cold. (See picture). I realize I look like an eskimo in the picture, get used to it. Other details... We live on top of a fresh food market, a coffee shop and a few trendy restaurants... which is pretty awesome. oh and before i forget- you can stop holding your breath now... Brutus and Maximus (our frogs) survived the big move! I'm not sure I could have handled a death in the family, thank goodness they made it.
We miss everyone already and will be back home soon! I personally would NOT make it through without my dear friends and fams letters, calls, gifts... even a phone call from a certain someone's honeymoon! !! I'm a lucky, lucky girl. Love you all so much! xoxxoo

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! The Big City.

    May you sleep, wake, laugh, cry, plan, rejoice,work,play,.........while in Cleveland, but,
    Always together.

    Mrs. Utz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eskimo!!! Miss you already.

    Mike D.

    ReplyDelete