Sunday, February 21, 2010

First week...


Well, it's official... we've been here for one week. We did it! We made it through the first week.. The weirdest thing about it is that I keep thinking that I'm about to go home from this little escapade since that's what we usually do after we visit Matt's family... but no more! This is our home away from home for now. Above is a photo taken from our lofts rooftop.. pretty cool skyline actually. I really miss home and can't wait to come back... but we're embracing Cleveland at the same time! Matt has been working on putting up track lights in our kitchen, and don't you worry... I'll put up some pictures soon. Our condo is really different- it was originally a warehouse, so the rooms and ceilings are so much bigger than we are used to. Also, I think I made a friend today. She works in the coffee shop below us and I told her I liked her dread locks. She then told me she liked my orange coat. That makes us friends... right?!
Okay, that's all for now... we miss everyone lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment